Dynamics 365 Business Central vs SAP Business One
Your Search for a Suitable ERP Platform is Over.
Businesses looking to buy an ideal ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system are concerned about the total implementation cost (TCO), vendor reliability, usability features, product reliability, application updates, user reviews, along with other aspects.
Dynamics 365 Business Central and SAP Business One: Comparison
Small and Medium-size Businesses (SMBs) often struggle to maintain healthy margins while expanding and streamlining their operational functionalities. SMBs might have to deal with organization-wide communication issues, difficulties in responding to customers’ requirements; and complexities in monitoring and managing inventory.
Besides, most of the enterprises have to deploy and manage multiple software systems for seamlessly storing their digital data sources, installed across the departments. Emerging SMBs need smart business management applications, like ERP platforms, while executing their expansion strategies. Organizations aim to enhance customer engagements, improve workflows, and minimize the operating time of business processes.
Which ERP System Enterprises Must Choose?
Are you looking for the Right ERP Solution for your Enterprise, but not sure of choosing between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and SAP Business One?
Do Not Worry… We Can Help!
Team Dynamics Square has identified two ERP solutions for SMBs that are leading the market – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (or D365 BC), and SAP Business One (or SAP B1). The team explored a few noteworthy features of both these tools to assist enterprises in evaluating and selecting the most appropriate ERP solution for their business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV) is Microsoft’s recent launch as a cloud-first ERP application that focuses strongly on advanced UX (User Experience) / UI (User Interface). Businesses of every size, across a wide range of industries, prefer D365 BC for its smart capabilities to support a broader array of enterprise models.
SAP B1 is an ERP solution designed and developed by SAP SE and comprises straightforward tools, interfaces, and features with a conventional appearance and feel. SAP B1 primarily targets small to medium-size enterprises, as its functionalities are tailor-made to accommodate the business needs of this business segment.
Comparison of Dynamics 365 Business Central and SAP Business One
|Ease of Use|
Numerous flexible tools and features with user-friendly and web-based UI
Standardized and conventional features with comparatively complicated UI
|Integration and Implementation|
Seamlessly syncs with other Microsoft applications, and is also compatible with third-party solutions
Users need to rely primarily on third-party and SAP applications
All business sizes across multiple domains
Small and Medium-size Enterprises
More than 750
Just around 40
Complete support, including training
Support without training
Monthly and one-time payment options, along with quote based costing
Primarily quote based pricing
Desktop, Mobile, Tablets, and Cloud
Desktop, Mobile, Tablets, and Cloud
Business Central and SAP Business One Features
Pros and Cons – Dynamics 365 BC
- Comprises smart features geared towards scalability and customizations;
- Supports multiple languages and currencies;
- Includes web-based UI for user-friendly interfacing;
- Compatible with a wide array of devices;
- Numerous payment options as well as a quote-based pricing model;
- Seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft products ;
- Smart features enable flawless integration with third-party apps.
- Web-based UI may affect businesses operating in regions with weak infrastructure;
- It may be expensive for SMBs if they opt to use all the features;
- Integrating non-Microsoft applications may be an issue due to limited options availability;
Pros and Cons – SAP B1
- More appropriate for small and medium-sized enterprises that need standardized features;
- Cost-effective variant for large businesses that require straightforward features without any need for future enhancements;
- Includes basic applications with all the core ERP functionalities and easy to modify tools;
- Comprises interactive dashboards along with other data storage and report writing tools;
- Integrates seamlessly with most third-party applications;
- Faster integration and implementation since features are standard.
- Understanding SAP and all its functionalities may take longer;
- Complicated UI is not intuitive and less engaging;
- Effectively a costly tool with a lack of flexibility in features and minimal customizations;
- Only quote-based pricing is available.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central outshines SAP Business One. Dynamics 365 BC ensures flexibility, scalability, along with lower implementation and ownership costs, while extending various advantages to both SMBs and large size enterprises. Besides, Dynamics 365 BC enables easy access to a plethora of future-proof tools that allow enterprises to accomplish all their business aspiration. All these elements make D365 BC the best fit for most organizations.
Connect with Dynamics Square, the internationally recognized and preferred technology partner of Microsoft Dynamics to find the best ERP solution for your business.
Take the next steps for your business
There’s never been a better time to update your systems and take advantage of all the benefits of cloud-based business applications. Learn more about the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
WHY DYNAMICS SQUARE?
Microsoft Dynamics Experts for your Business
Dynamics Square, Microsoft Gold Partners are the most sought-after solutions by businesses who wish to introduce digitalization in their workflows.
Man Years of Expertise
Our in-depth knowledge of the products and years of expertise has enabled the Dynamics Square team to deliver services with efficiency in record less time.
Subject Matter Experts
The team at Dynamics Square comes with their hands-on experience which helps them cater to issues those businesses do not know exist.
Our team has efficiently and successfully completed 500+ successful projects and continues to add new feathers to our cap every day.
We provide round the clock customer support for all services that we offer including, implementation, upgradation, audit, consultation and so on.
Products & Services
We offer a complete suite of products and services for businesses to boost growth and introduce digitalization, enhancing organizational agility
The numerous success stories and references of Dynamics Square speaks high volumes of the level of customer satisfaction the team provides.