Dynamics 365 For Customer Service Automation
Earn customers for life
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service provides omnichannel support that ensures consistent experiences across any combination of self and assisted service engagements.
Agents receive complete information about the customer, enabling them to offer first-time resolutions for uber customer satisfaction.
Dynamics 365 for
Customer Service Automation
Customers, today, expect brands to listen to them all the time and from all possible channels. They desire relevant answers and quick resolutions to their concerns. Your customer service team is the core of the company’s ability to deliver differentiated and consistent engagement experiences.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service empowers agents with the resources they need to provide fast and effective service. It features built-in intelligence and analytics help agents with relevant insight about not only the customer but also their concern, enabling them to deliver faster, personalised service that adds value to every interaction.
Let’s take a closer look at how Dynamics 365 Customer Service Automation can help improve brand loyalty, empower agents, and help business agility.
An all-in-one solution to service engagements across channels and devices. A unified platform ensures context and consistency and helps deliver personalized service with minimal efforts. The Dynamics 365 dashboard offers
- A 360-degree view of the customer, including interaction history, preferences, and relevant information from integrated third-party applications.
- Complete customer interactions shared across agents, regardless of the number or variety of channels leveraged over the course of the service request, to ensure consistent experiences.
- Real-time insights, SLA timers and entitlements to agents to ensure every interaction is personalised and contextual.
- Leveraging Machine Learning (ML) capabilities to detect social post sentiments and intents to automatically create and route as incidents.
Self-Service and Communities
Many customers, today, prefer searching for answers through FAQs, community forums, and social sites before getting in touch with a customer service agent. Dynamics 365 helps build an organised, searchable knowledgebase that is capable of delivering consistent, relevant answers, along with community forums for peer-to-peer support and direct interaction with subject matter experts, ensuring a branded and personalised experience for customers. The platform offers
- Interactive navigation for community forums and blog platform.
- Filtered and optional combined search result returns from any combination of relevant knowledge articles, social posts, and blogs.
- Automated community thread escalation to tap opportunities.
- Responsive design optimized for mobile devices.
- Seamless transitions from self-service to assisted support.
Empower your agents with relevant information across diverse environments to offer personalised services that match brand standards. The Dynamic 365 unified platform offers
- A dynamic interface optimised to deliver data and guidance to agents throughout interactions, helping them drive the next best action.
- Relevant knowledge articles and related cases to assist agents in providing first-time resolutions.
- Business processes and workflow, integrated knowledge base, agent scripts, SLAs, entitlements, and recommendations.
- Collaborative tools to connect agents with peers and subject matter experts across internal and external teams to deliver faster resolution and minimise escalations.
Unified knowledge provides a single source of truth across channels and LOBs. Knowledgebase administrators can capture and create content from multiple sources, and an approval workflow ensures accuracy and mitigates risk.
- Quick Create functionality lets SMEs and agents create content on the fly, which is then routed into the approval workflow.
- Build your knowledgebase with community sourced knowledge enrichment scenarios.
- Use rich media, such as images and videos, to increase first time resolution rates.
- Articles can be scheduled for periodic review or expiration to ensure content is always current.
- Improve search and discoverability by associating knowledge articles with products, customer entitlements and other customer or account data.
- Knowledge articles are optimized for mobile devices, and end users can provide feedback by rating content.
Gain in-depth insights about business customer service over Dynamic 365 interactive dashboard with data visualization capabilities. Use it to extend proactive services to customers, predict and pre-empt the need for service.
- Drill into data via interactive charts, and include data from third-party applications for deeper insights and analysis.
- Segregate and render reports and visualizations using machine learning and other modern tools.
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, explore all scenarios, improve service metrics and performance with in-built service intelligence.
Integrated, Flexible and Scalable Solutions
Why Dynamics Square?
Dynamics Square is a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner offering services, providing top-notch technology solutions and services in some of the leading Australian cities namely Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and Brisbane. We leverage market-leading technologies, consultants, processes and proven methodologies to drive your businesses’ digital transformation. Thanks to our unwavering focus towards quality, we have a resounding client-base not just in Australia but also in other parts of the world.
Years of Expertise
Our years of expertise helps us to align ourselves with our customer’s business needs, expectations with Microsoft Business Solutions.
Our in-depth knowledge of products, technology, and Industry helps us to design the solution that align with our customer’s business needs.
Subject Matter Experts
Our highly experienced team of Professionals having the collective experience of over hundreds of successful Project implementations.