Merging data to create cohesive experiences
Get deep audience insights by unifying data
- Use prebuilt connectors to bring together customer data
Retrieve transactional, behavioral and demographic data in real-time for an up-to-date view of customers.
- Create comprehensive profiles by streamlining data standardization
Use map, match and merge techniques to reconciling conflicting data and resolving customer identities.
- Add your customers’ interests and preferences to their profiles
Use Microsoft Graph and other industry enrichment sources for proprietary audience intelligence to gain a more holistic view of customers.
- Use customer feedback to augment profiles
Use Dynamics 365 Customer Voice to incorporate customer sentiment and survey responses for richer customer profiles.
Obtain real-time engagement insights by analyzing customer behavior
- Know how your customers behave across all touchpoints
Connect data across websites, mobile apps and other connected devices, covering all touchpoints in the process. Monitor key-metrics through out-of-the-box interactive reports.
- Understand the customer journey inside out
Use funnel reports to identify obstacles as well as opportunities to optimize your journey.
- Generate customized reports
Create reports with custom measurements, dimensions and segments to suit your unique business needs using an intuitive report builder.
- Get a more holistic view of your customers
Build multidimensional profiles by incorporating high-intent signals from mobile apps, websites and other connected devices.
Use built-in AI to predict customer needs
- Identify customers who are high-value and at-risk
Predict customer lifetime value and churn risk by using prebuilt AI models.
- Suggest to customers products and services that are of interest to them
Identify all cross-sell and up-sell opportunities by leveraging prebuilt AI models.
- Find out new audience segments
Take full advantage of AI-driven recommendations. Else, define your own rich audience segments.
- Monitor business performance closely
Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) by building measures using intuitive experiences.
- Discover Azure Synapse Analytics
Use it to extend and customize for advanced insights by combining customer data with financial, operational and unstructured IoT data.
Leverage AI-powered insights to take meaningful actions
- Use turnkey integrations to activate real-time insights
Export insights such as marketing automation, advertising and customer engagement platforms from Microsoft and other providers to relevant destinations.
- Obtain contextual insights to take informed decisions
Embed customer insights into your everyday applications to bring this task to fruition.
- Discover Microsoft Power Automate
It helps automate customer-centric experiences trigger workflows and processes.
- Benefit from embedded insights to build customized applications
Microsoft Power Apps helps build intelligent custom apps without the need to write code.
- Start taking decisions in real-time
Model and visualize insights about your customers by connecting with Microsoft Power BI.
Built-in security and compliance ensure a secure platform
- Control customer data firmly
Maintain thorough control over the use, distribution and removal of data in order to safeguard it thoroughly.
- Protect sensitive data using Azure Information Protection
The data classification labels and permissions in Azure Information Protection protect confidential data.
- Deliver beyond what is expected as per industry
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is an enterprise-grade solution that has been certified by SOC, HIPAA, ISO and FedRAMP.
- Become GDPR and CCPA Compliant
Maintain compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) through built-in data governance tools.
- Campari Group Uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Buyer’s Guide For CDP
- Customer Centricity – A Key Priority Across All Lines of Business
- Delivering Personalized Experiences in Times of Change
- The Customer Data Platform Advantage
- The Forrester Wave™ Customer Analytics Technologies, Q3 2020
- Why CDP Matters in B2B
- Licensing Guide
Why Dynamics Square?
Dynamics Square is a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner offering services, providing top-notch technology solutions and services in some of the leading Australian cities namely Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and Brisbane. We leverage market-leading technologies, consultants, processes and proven methodologies to drive your businesses’ digital transformation. Thanks to our unwavering focus towards quality, we have a resounding client-base not just in Australia but also in other parts of the world.
Years of Expertise
Our years of expertise helps us to align ourselves with our customer’s business needs, expectations with Microsoft Business Solutions.
Our in-depth knowledge of products, technology, and Industry helps us to design the solution that align with our customer’s business needs.
Subject Matter Experts
Our highly experienced team of Professionals having the collective experience of over hundreds of successful Project implementations.