E-commerce for Microsoft Dynamics
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them.
How? By making your Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This eliminates the system silos, unnecessary complexities and compromises caused by mainstream e-commerce solutions. Instead, our approach unlocks 3 key benefits that enable you to build lasting relationships with your customers: Total customer convenience, Reliability without compromise, and Constant evolution.
High-level Sana Commerce product benefits
Total customer convenience
Empower your customers with personalized self-service and complete transparency.
- Self-service across the entire customer journey
- Fully personalized experience
- Complete transparency
Reliability without compromise
Eliminate errors and delays for an experience your customers can always rely on.
- Consistent information across buying channels
- Elimination of order and delivery errors
- Accurate information
Quickly and easily adapt your business to meet and exceed your customers’ evolving expectations.
- Quick to adapt to customer demands and market changes
- Evolution without disruptions
- Ability to offer constant added value
Product illustrations and technical benefits
Sana Commerce product illustration: ERP and e-commerce work as one
This approach eliminates the system silos, unnecessary complexities and compromises caused by mainstream e-commerce solutions. And it unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution. This is because:
- All ERP data is also available in the e-commerce platform in real time.
- All ERP functionality is also available in the e-commerce platform.
- There is a single source of data shared between ERP and
- Changes only have to be made once, in one system, and not in both.
Competitor product illustration: Mainstream e-commerce and system silos
Mainstream e-commerce platforms are often built separately from the ERP, which causes silos between the two systems. This means:
- Not all data in one system is available in the other.
- Not all the functionality of one system is available in the other.
- Data needs to be synchronized between the two systems.
- Changes have to be made twice, once in the ERP and once in the e-commerce platform.
Sana Commerce Cloud
The only real-time ERP-integrated e-commerce solution built to enable business evolution and foster lasting customer relationships, offering:
- The same, foolproof Microsoft Dynamics ERP integration our customers have always loved,
- Paired with brand-new design capabilities, cutting edge technology, and unrivaled performance.
A revolutionary e-commerce product..
Unlimited Flexibility to Experiment
A decoupled front- and back end, built on a React framework, makes Sana Commerce Cloud headless commerce-ready for future-facing businesses.
Effortless Content Management
Sana Commerce Cloud features a new Visual Designer: our most user-friendly and intuitive in-page editor ever (featuring drag-and-drop functionality).
We designed Sana Commerce Cloud, the first Single Page Application (SPA) built for B2B, to guarantee dramatically accelerated page load speed
Why Dynamics Square?
Our expertise of working on various e-commerce platforms and helping customers leverage their power to forge strong relations with clients, treating customers to personalized experiences, providing accurate information across all buying channels and weeding out unnecessary errors and besides quickly adapting to ever-changing customer demands makes us the ideal party for this job.
Our proficient workforce is equipped with smart business solutions and modern technologies to ensure overall business growth.
We understand, devise, and deliver future-ready solutions intelligently personalized to effectively serve the unique business needs.
We sincerely relish seeing businesses growing by implementing intelligent solutions smartly developed by our experts