Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales has made it so easy for sales professionals in organizations across the world to generate quality leads, achieve greater conversions, record higher ROI and most importantly, set up a robust sales funnel that remains active and keeps rolling round the clock. Such features that make the solution so capable of supporting Sales personnel in so many ways make it indispensable in the context that if sales personnel employed in huge organizations are to achieve their targets and even exceed them, they have no other option but to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Microsoft has upgraded the app so many times after feedback from various sales professionals worldwide and given below are some features that you must use and explore to makes sales easy on you:
Related Post: Reasons why Migrate to Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Relationship Assistant: In times when Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are dominating the market, billions are being invested in research and development to create smarter products and deliver seamless experiences to customers. The sales app has each customer’s profile, which gives to end users access to actionable insights regarding contacts, accounts and opportunities based on previous client interactions.
• Word/Excel Templates: The application enables end users to prepare professional looking Word Templates with placeholders for CRM Data in addition to generating documents through a simple click from any saved CRM record. Microsoft has created a wonderful ecosystem within which Microsoft products integrate with each other seamlessly.
• Customer Insights: Customer Insights has been directly integrated into Dynamics 365 to take a heap of data and then transform the same into actions and insights and be shown to the concerned person. The Azure-based Software-as-a-Service delivers insights that include Customer 360 View, Predictive Match, Predictive Scoring and Segmentation. Customer 360 View helps see all of customer data and interaction in one place. Predictive Match matches activities and profiles with customers using AI. Predictive Scoring uses historical data to help predict business outcomes. Segmentation helps identify and reach out to appropriate audiences.
• Dynamics 365 Mobile: Dynamics 365 has mobile apps across major platforms to enable end users to access their company’s data wherever they are on their mobile devices. With smartphones having invaded the mobile phone market, it has only become easy for end users to access these apps anytime in any part of the world.
• Integration with LinkedIn: It has been quite some time since Microsoft acquired LinkedIn. At some stage, everyone was eagerly anticipating an integration for better business solutions. The integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator lets end users use LinkedIn’s main features such as sending connection requests, InMail and messages directly through the Dynamics 365 interface. The integration also ensures that end users consistently get lead recommendations highlighted by the social network, same as the end user’s existing profile.
• Business Process Flows: End users get to make the most out of these process flows, which helps drive the sales process right from lead capturing to invoice generation. With all the new updates available, end users have the option now of calling on these workflows on different process flow steps and adding timers to further streamline sales progression.
• Integration with Outlook: Dynamics 365 App for Outlook and Dynamics 365 for Outlook are not the same and two different entities. The former is the latest addition to the fray and is being pushed by Microsoft for the fact that it uses server-side synchronization to keep data in sync. The benefits of this integration are many. The offline availability feature is available only in Dynamics 365 for Outlook and is especially used by people working on the client side who at times do not have access to the internet. End users will find Dynamics 365 data and entities synced right into Outlook. The email tracking feature has been enabled which they will get to use in addition to being able to create, update and delete Dynamics 365 records straight from Microsoft Outlook.
• Activities, Dashboards and Workflows: Activities contains every interaction with customers that includes emails and appointments and phone calls. Additionally, end users also get to create customer activities and link them all to every Dynamics 365 record. End users are enabled to create custom dashboards to show desired information as soon as they log into the Sales App. The dashboards include charts, list views, IFRAMES, web resources and relationship assistant. Finally, end users can automate their business processes without even having to write a single line of code because of workflows in Dynamics 365 that use logical clauses, that enable end users to create records, update records, run children workflows and send email notifications.
• Advanced Find: Another type of search in Dynamics 365, Advanced Find is an advanced way to find records that allows end users to build complex queries in a highly user-friendly interface. Moreover, end users do not need any technical knowledge to do so and some logic is more than enough, as they get to specify various search criteria such as “Customers where City = New York and Last Modified in the Last 7 Days” to achieve the results they expect.
• Relevance and Categorized Search: One of the various ways in which Dynamics 365 allows end users search for data include categorized search and relevance search, a feature that uses dedicated search services powered by Azure. Categorized Search returns various lists based on the category, quite helpful when end users look for something specific. Relevance Search returns lists sorted based on relevance. There are multiple factors that go into calculating relevance, such as the frequency of the matched word in the record and their closeness to each other.
As soon as you have Dynamics 365 for Sales implemented in your organization, you must start exploring these features to achieve more success in your sales-related initiatives, which is generating quality leads and achieving higher conversions, in the process gaining more return on investment.
Related Post: Reasons to Invest in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”