Your business is required to be up to date with latest, and right digital capabilities to stay connected with customers, and potential customer, especially in today’s complex economic environment. Microsoft Dynamics 2021 release wave 1 is here with a whole lot of updates and enhancements across its product line. Planned, and timely enhancements like that shows Microsoft’s commitment to continuously deliver capabilities to its user base to cope up with, and rapidly adapt to changing business needs, and environments.
With the aim of bringing agility and resiliency in business, this release adds a lot of features to all Microsoft Dynamics products. In this write-up we will specifically focus on Dynamics 365 Sales.
Let us have a quick look at what 2021 release wave 1 brings to the table for D365 Sales.
Before we get into more details, we can divide it into 3 categories for our better understanding.
The release features a new mobile experience for sellers with the following:
- Enhanced information on every meeting participant (using LinkedIn & Insights).
- Personal contacts access and their integration with Dynamics.
- Availability of activity management inbox, and to-do experience is also there.
- Single-click follow up action capability has been added to the stack.
- Automatic transcription for each call and online meeting is a game changer feature.
- Note’s analysis and tasks extraction have been introduced.
- uto call assignment to its relevant entity in Dynamics 365 has been made available.
Pipeline Manager Workspace
A new personalized workspace is set to come into place for pipeline management with:
- Data filtering capabilities to quickly locate opportunities through several options. Such as by searching, setting-up a column filter, or choosing a time-based slicer.
- Record side panel form which is a streamlined version of the form delivered in side panel. This will help sellers to promptly check the latest activity and actions, make edits and act quickly.
- Deal manager workspace to help sellers manage their interaction with opportunities. This will be made visible as a new sitemap entry in the Sales hub.
- Out-of-the-box interactive visual charts to provide additional visualizations of opportunities.
- Advanced editable grid helps you to quickly update deals in the deal manager workspace through an inline editable grid and personalized column displays.
Following enhancements have been made available that enables a better digital selling.
- New email template and email signature editor personal settings area.
- Adaptive sequences with Automation – to cut short manual processes, sequence automation has been introduced. It will also include reactive automation and action based on triggers for email engagements as well as phone and meeting conversations.
Looking for more information on D365 Sales? Contact us! One of our experts will be happy to be in touch with you to assist further.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”