With 160,000+ customers, more than 2.7 million users, and 3500 partners worldwide, Dynamics NAV has sold in 195 countries – that’s pretty much every country in the world. Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the full power of Dynamics NAV to the Cloud Service.
•Business Central has at its foundation a set of trusted, proven technologies in a single, end-to-end application. As such, Business Central offers:
• Business without silos. Unify your business, and boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflow, all integrated within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Actionable insights. Achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete view of your business with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.
• Solutions built to evolve. Start quickly, grow at your own pace and adapt in real time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend Business Central based on your changing business needs.
Here Are Some of the Capabilities of Business Central:
• Manage Your Financials.
• Automate And Secure Your Supply Chain.
• Sell Smarter and Improve Customer Service.
• Keep Projects on Time and Under Budget.
• Optimize Your Operations.
• Protect Your Data and Support GDPR Compliance.
• Run Your Business Anywhere.
What Makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central a Cloud End to End Business Solution?
The typical features of a Cloud End-to-End Business Solution system are:
• common database
• supporting multiple business domains
• integrated functionalities
• modular functionalities
• real time availability of data
• job roles and authorization
• in the cloud
All these distinctive Cloud End-to-End Business Solution features are within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central empowers you to connect your financials, sales, projects, service, and operations. You can manage your financials, automate and secure your supply chain, sell smarter and improve customer service and project performance and optimize your operations.
Essential and Premium
Dynamics 365 Business Central is available at two price points: Essential and Premium.
Essential licensing covers business areas that most businesses require running their business. It includes the following modules:
• Financial Management
• Customer Relational Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Human Resources
• Project Management
• Other functionality:
• Multiple languages
• Reason codes
• Extended text
• Intrastat reporting
• Outlook integration
Premium licensing adds Service order management and Manufacturing, bringing the full breadth of a business solution to the cloud.
Within Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can find apps on App Source that bring you more capabilities. If you’re a developer, you can build powerful extensions and then add them to App Source for easy discoverability.
Extensions technology, allows partners to extend, customize, and build solutions in an upgradable fashion, decoupled from the base application.
You can find Apps in a few ways: In the search box type “extensions”, and then click Extensions Management.
You will then find the “pinned” extensions:
You can also navigate to “all apps” through the App Launcher.
The App Launcher also gives you access to App Source by clicking on “Get more apps”.
Finally, you can also browse to App Source https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”