1. All your financial management tasks at one place.
Won’t it be great if you know everything about the flow of cash within your company and have all the data available at one single place? No more multiple documents at multiple locations!
Access the data from anywhere in the world by just clicking a few buttons.
2. Why waste hours on Chart of Accounts and General Journal?
Waiting for employees to make account entries and chart of accounts can test your patience to a great extent. Why depend on them? The Finance Controller or the CFO can quickly access account balance information on their system without being dependent on anyone. Microsoft NAV 2017 lets you create multiple companies under one roof, run reports hassle free and export all the data to Microsoft Excel with NAV 2017 In-Built functionalities.
3. Real-time Data and Highly Customizable Reports.
Generate the Report at any point in time and customize according to your needs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 is a highly customizable product and can be tailored to suit anyone’s requirements. Reports gather complex data through user requests effortlessly. As the data acquired is real time, data is more accurate and helps you take critical decisions correctly.
4. Multi-Currency Support in Microsoft dynamics NAV.
4.1. Why limit your business processes to your country? With Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017, you can expand your business to international markets. Microsoft NAV has over 40+ localizations in different countries and with multilingual support. General Ledger can be maintained in multiple currencies and customer accounts can be managed in suitable currencies.
5. Why do you need more Resources when the software is performing everything?
- 5.1. If your accounts and finances can be managed by software, then the CEO and CFO can have a team of small tightly knit team instead of having a large one. This would lead to better resource utilization and the company can manage their cash in areas of business development.
- 5.2. The time taken by resources to do work from scratch is another area of consideration. The software can save a lot of time and work can also be done efficiently, all tasks being less prone to error. MS Dynamics NAV offers lots of functionalities which fit the requirement of users. If not, the user can customize it from partner source.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”