Why NAV 2017?
- Access information about your business easily at one place.
- Manage accounts and finance at your fingertips.
- You do not have to worry about Supply and Demand.
Why upgrade to Microsoft NAV 2017?
- Instead of running your old highly customized version of NAV, upgrade the same with the all new Microsoft NAV 2017 with all the new features and functionalities.
- How would you feel if all those heavy customizations are now available as in-built functionalities in NAV 2017? They made the system sluggish and you faced poor performances. Now, you work with be an altogether new experience.
- Your business processes can be implemented exactly in the manner you were accustomed to, in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017.
- Why still continue to use the old boring user-interfaces? Microsoft NAV 2017 offers a whole new look and a user interface which gives the ERP a dynamic look.
- Worrying that upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 might burn a hole in your pocket? No. It is very cost effective. No. It is a cost effective method.
- Implementation and Testing while upgrading to NAV 2017 is quick and fast.
A Full List of Features, a Whole New Outlook.
- User Experience has been changed in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017. All new enchantments and improvements have been tailored to suit clients.
- These changes not only make the software interactive but also user-friendly.
Embedded Power BI
Integration with Microsoft NAV 2017 lets you create Report Visualizations and Charts seamlessly and makes them available in your Role Center.
Integration of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 have been made easy which lets you explore other Microsoft Products in NAV 2017.
Now you can add pictures to pages in fact boxes, giving to pages a more informative and fresher look.
Experience Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 directly linked with Microsoft Office 365. You can share data and relevant information with your office mates and colleagues.
All previous functionalities with additional features. A complete ERP Software is what the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 is.
Item attributes were introduced in NAV 2016. In NAV 2017, you can create translations of item attributes and item attribute values to support multiple languages. The attribute can also be of Type – Options, Text, Integer and Decimal.
Master Templates have been added in NAV 2017. Templates can be used to create vendors, customers and items.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”